- We “green clean” rooms
- Breakfast – Byron Bathers is ideally located in the centre of town and is surrounded by many excellent cafes. To capitalise on our position we offer our guests 2 great breakfast options. (1) “B&B” we provide a quality continental daily breakfast tray (e.g. muesli, yoghurt, juice, sourdough bread (toast) with spreads and cut fruit) so that you can eat at your leisure, whenever or wherever you like. (2) “Light Breakfast” we offer you a reduced daily rate and a home baked muffin daily. You can also access the provisions supplied in the kitchenette (see below) or you can cater for your own breakfast or explore and eat at the local cafes. .
- Free Wi Fi
- Free on-site gated parking
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
- King size ‘euro plush top posturepedic’ bed. The king beds are a real hit with our guests whom often comment on the comfort, saying they’ve had the best nights sleep.
- Wall mounted LCD TV with digital reception
- DVD player, complimentary use of DVDs
- iPod / CD / Radio alarm clock, complimentary use of CDs
- Steam iron & full size ironing board
- Toiletries – Shower Gel, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand soap, etc.
- Quality Linen including beach towels
- Energy efficient bedside reading lights, room lights with dimmers
- Original artworks
- Cotswald indoor & outdoor furniture
- Timber sun lounges and side tables adjacent to pool.
- Books, Games, Umbrellas, Beach Chairs, etc.
- All guests have access to the kitchenette which is stocked with a selection of teas and coffees, milk, filtered water, instant boiling water and a plate of fresh fruit, crockery, cutlery and many extras.
Byron Bathers is also located close to many of Byron Bay facilities and attractions.
For any further information please feel free to contact us.
2 Fletcher Lane Byron Bay NSW 2481
Tel: +61 (0) 2 6680 7775
Mob: 0419 80 77 59