Byron Bathers offers classic, casual accommodation for adults only and is a non smoking property. An elegant purpose built and Council approved B&B which is often referred to a having a “boutique hotel” style or as a “little oasis”. It is nestled in a quiet leafy lane, in a popular precinct of Byron Bay’s CBD. You’ll love that you can just ‘pop out’ to grab a coffee, a bottle of wine, do a yoga class, go to the beach, shop, whatever !! It’s all so easy and is the perfect resting place for your next getaway.
Byron Bathers is designed to reflect the classic Australian beach style holiday home. The sunny yellow timber walls, white tin roof, lush tropical gardens, stylish outdoor covered living area, sparkling deep fresh pool and the many contemporary luxuries give it a modern and relaxed feel. Attention to detail has not been compromised. We try our best to ensure that you do nothing more than just enjoy the good things in life and that you settle in to call Byron Bathers “your home away from home”.
Byron Bathers is the ideal place to taste the true spirit of the Bay. We embrace our amazing community and our laid back lifestyle and we know that you’ll enjoy it too. Byron Bay combines stunning coastal scenery and perfect beaches with a diverse and lively village life, attracting both domestic and international visitors. There’s no need for a car because everything is within easy walking distance. Economical transfers from Ballina or Coolangatta airports make good sense.
Byron Bay Local Area
- Stunning local beaches – Belongil, The Wreck, Main Beach, Clarkes Beach, The Pass, Wategos, Cosy Corner, Tallows Beach, Broken Head, Kings Beach, White Beach and Seven Mile Beach.
- Walk the track to the Cape Byron Lighthouse and enjoy breathtaking views, sunset or sunrise.
- A relaxing walk along the beach or a swim in the pristine ocean.
- Take a surfing lesson with one of the many local surf schools.
- Shopping – we have a great selection of shops & galleries
- Many cafes and restaurants to enjoy local produce and friendly service.
- Enjoy the colourful Byron markets and growers market.
- Bush walk and explore the beautiful scenery in the wonderful & award winning National Parks and Reserves in our area – Arakwal National Park, Nature Reserves at Broken Head, Brunswick Head or Tyagarah, Border Ranges, Cape Byron State Conservation Area and Cape Byron Marine Park, Mt Warning, Night Cap Mountains